Test Site
HBRC – Data Request
Need Help? Email us at hbrc@herefordshire.gov.uk
To request data using the My LERC website you'll need to create or use your 'My LERC account'.

Data Requests can be made for the following data request types:

  • Chargeable enquiriesfor ecological/planning consultants, developers, landowners, solicitors
  • Academicfor academics, students and researchers
  • Publicfor members of the public, volunteer wildlife recorders

To request information click Begin Data Request and fill in the Data Request Form.